Thursday, August 4, 2011

Venice "The Lagoon City" Italy, You will love this City.





Now is a time for vacation in Milan all most peoples who is leaveing there gonna leving soon for them vacation.For me i will stay here untill August of course for sure i will feel boring to stay in Milan almost all this month.When season of the travel time comming i alway thought about this place "Venice". The Lagoon Ciy every time i went to this place i always love and enjoin the time there with the asmophere of the Middel Ages and Rinaissance.Actually with the architecture styles combining Gothic and Byzantine is always beautiful in my mind always make me have inspiration for my works. You can see also in the collection winter 2012 of chanel inspiration by Byzantine it was the example.When i think about Venice is remind me how is a nice and beautiful city full of the history of art ,music,architecture..etc.,Believe me if you have visit this city you will falling love in venice.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...